Carbon Footprint Course – ISO 14064: 2018 — Greenhouse gases — Part 1: Specification with guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals – Internal Auditor Training Course
S$750.00/- per participant (GST inclusive)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
The course provides an overview of the requirements of ISO 14064: 2018 for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals, and how to plan, execute and follow up a verification audit for your organization.
• Requirements of ISO 14064:2018 – Part 1
Overview on :
• Quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and removals, GHG inventory design, development and management
• Relationship between GHG sources, sinks and facilities
• Mitigation activities for GHG emissions
• Calculation of GHG inventory
• Reporting of GHG
• How to develop and implement a verification plan
• To develop the objectives, scope and criteria of the verification activities
• The various requirements for verification activities
• To carry out documentation review, interviews and site inspection during a verification audit
• Development of verification conclusion.
Course Completion Criteria
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• People who are required to audit ISO 14064:2018.
• People who are required to undertake internal and external audits of ISO 14064:2018
• Those who wish to implement a reduction and offsetting strategy for carbon/greenhouse emissions
• Those who wish to reduce the carbon footprint of their organization and its products/services
Companies that wish to
• commit to tackling climate change;
• enhance climate change awareness and consumer engagement on environmental issues;
• Support implementation of policies on climate change management.
• Those who are required to prepare/submit energy reports
Click here for more ISO Training Courses
Follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn for the latest updates