Carbon Footprint Course – ISO 14064: 2018 – Greenhouse gases – Part 1: Specification with guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals – Internal Verification Training Course
S$750.00/- per participant (GST inclusive)
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
The course provides an overview of the requirements of ISO 14064: 2018 for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals, and how to plan, execute and follow up verification of GHG statements made for your organization.
• Requirements of ISO 14064:2018 – Part 1
• Quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and removals, GHG inventory design, development, and management
• Relationship between GHG sources, sinks, and facilities
• Mitigation activities for GHG emissions
• Verification of GHG statements and Calculations
• Verification of GHG Reports
• To carry out documentation review, interviews, and site inspection during a verification audit
• Development of verification conclusion.
Course Completion Criteria
Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. A Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• People who are required to do verification of GHG statements made based on ISO 14064 – 1:2018 guidelines
• Those who wish to implement a reduction and offsetting strategy for carbon/greenhouse emissions
• Those who wish to reduce the carbon footprint of their organization and its products/services
Companies that wish to:
• Commit to tackling climate change;
• Enhance climate change awareness and consumer engagement on environmental issues;
• Support implementation of policies on climate change management.
• Those who are required to prepare/submit energy reports
Click here for more ISO Training Courses
Follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn for the latest updates