8 hours (1day)
S$550.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
About SS 586:2014
Provides an international system for the classification of dangerous goods by the types of hazards that they present. Also specifies standard hazard communication DG labels.
Applies to the storage and transportation of dangerous goods on land in Singapore. Does not cover the transportation of dangerous goods by sea and air which is subject to the requirements of International Maritime Organisation (IMO) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) / International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) respectively.
Learners will be able to:
• Understand the requirements of SS 586:2014
• Understanding of the purpose of a SS 586:2014
• Understand the key processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating and monitoring, reviewing and improving SS 586:2014
• Introduction – SS 586:2014 requirements.
• Guidance on how to fulfil requirements of SS 586:2014 within an organization.
• The process involved to ensure SS 586:2014 is effectively planned, implemented and maintained
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• Those involved in the transport and storage of dangerous goods
• All staff of organization who are responsible for assisting their organization in planning and implementing SS 586:2014 in their organization.
• Staff who are responsible for their company’s transport and storage of dangerous goods
• Personnel who are keen to have the knowledge to establish SS 586:2014