16 hrs (2 days)
S$550.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
• In-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 -Energy Management Systems and PDCA methodology.
• Develop skills to identify energy performance indicators and initiate energy action plans.
• Be able to identify various means of energy performance monitoring and regulatory compliance evaluation.
• Understand the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 -Energy Management Systems and PDCA methodology
• Overview of the Energy Industry and Energy Management
• Concept of Energy Performance
• Competence, Training and Awareness
• Design for improved energy performance
• Procurement of energy services, products, equipment and energy
Course Completion Criteria
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• All staff of organization who are responsible for assisting their organization in planning and implementing ISO 50001:2018 in their organization.
• Staff who are responsible for their company’s Energy Management System (EnMS)
• Personnel who are keen to have the knowledge to establish Energy Management System (EnMS)
• People who develop and implement Energy management systems.