16 hours (including practical and written assessment)
$150/- will apply to the 1-day course.
Training Centre (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre, Singapore 627605
This course is qualified for 12 PDU points by PEB for the registered Professional Engineers. Kindly contact our CSOs for further information.
This course equips personnel with skills to conduct emergency evacuation inside tunnels and other confined spaces. Participants will get hands-on training on various rescue equipment such as Z-rig, SCBA, etc.
- Legal Requirement of confined space entry and rescue
- Hazards in Confined Spaces
- Control of Hazards in Confined Spaces
- Safe Entry/ Working Legal requirement for confined space
- Confined Space Rescue
- Rescue Equipment
- Mechanical Advantage
- Breathing Apparatus Operation Procedure
- Inspection Equipment
This course fulfils the requirement of SS568:2011 for the rescue of provisions when working in confined spaces and tunnels.