16 hours (2days)
S$550.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Promotion fee $399/- on selected schedules & Group discounts available
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Learners will be able to understand:
• The key requirements of ISO 50001:2018.
• The enhanced requirements concerning process thinking and use of the process model to prepare for an internal audit.
• How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organization, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements.
• The requirements for leadership and identify related audit evidence.
• The requirements of ISO 50001:2018 -Energy Management Systems and PDCA methodology
• Define the audit scope, criteria, frequency, methodologies, responsibilities and requirements
• How to carry out documentation review, interviews and site inspection during an audit
• Be able to plan, prepare and execute an energy management system internal audit effectively
• Develop the skills of evaluating the significance of audit findings and developing appropriate corrective/preventive measure
• Preparation of audit report
• Accredited as a certified internal auditor for ISO 50001:2018
Course Completion Criteria
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. A certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• People who are required to audit ISO 50001:2018 management systems.
• People who are required to undertake internal and external audits of Energy management systems.
• Managers who receive energy audit reports.
• People wishing to attain a practical understanding of ISO 50001:2018 standard requirements.
• People who develop and implement energy management systems.
Other 50001 Courses