RPA courses help to learn about evolving technology. Avanta Global offers the Advanced RPA Course in Singapore in partnership with GLOSAP, The course is designed to help business analysts and administrators to automate processes within their businesses. RPA empowers enterprises to dramatically reduce operational costs, increase efficiency, improve productivity, and accelerate performance. For many companies, RPA is a game-changer, saving them time and money on repetitive manual tasks. From attended automation, where your human Workforce uses RPA to accelerate work, to unattended and hybrid human/robot RPA, robotic process automation offers a real-world solution to a real-world problem.
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is at the forefront of human-computer technology and provides players in the industry with a virtual workforce that is ruled based and is set up to connect with your company’s systems in the same way as your existing users. With robotics, you automate and build an automation platform for your front office, back office, and support functions.
Process Robot removes the need for humans to perform routine rules-based back-office processes like account opening, claims processing and credit card payments, etc.
Self-reliant robots autologin and handle end-to-end processes in ERP unattended, essentially performing any task which the human user would do manually.
30 hours (5 Days)
RPA service offerings are designed to provide:
1. Cost savings
2. Significant process improvements
3. Redeployment of resources to higher-value functions
4. Improved productivity
5. Improved quality
6. Improved customer service
7. Improved compliance
Target Audience for Advanced RPA Course Singapore
- Working professionals
- Students who wish to transit to AI & RPA Career opportunities in sectors such as IT, Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, Telecom and Logistics
- Professionals currently working in organisations that either provide RPA products & services or design & implement RPA solutions for transforming their own business should also consider applying to this programme.
1. Introduction to UiPath & RPA Life Cycle
2. Variables & Arguments
3. Introduction to Core Activities with a sample workflow
4. Libraries & Types of Workflow with sample
5. Input methods, Output scrapping method & Data Scrapping
6. Recording & Selectors
7. Excel automation with sample workflow & Follow up task
8. PDF automation with sample workflow & Follow up task
9. Data Base Activities with a sample workflow
10. Email Activities with a sample workflow
11. Citrix automation with example
12. Introduction to RE-Framework with example
13. Orchestrator with example
14. Task on RPA challenge website and Discussion on case studies
15. Certification Links & Preparation for the Diploma (UiPath)
- Log in details will be sent to participants together with the registration confirmation
- Participants are to complete the e-learning course (all slides and assignments) within the course period upon receiving their account login details
- The validity of login will expire after the course period, after which the account will be closed for processing of results
Other RPA courses – Check our 2 Days Basic RPA Course in Singapore Program
Follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn for the latest updates