ISO 14064: 2018 — Greenhouse gases — Part 1: Specification with guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals – Implementation Training Course
S$750.00/- per participant (GST inclusive)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
The course provides an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14064: 2018 for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals, and how to execute them in the organization.
• Requirements of ISO 14064:2018 -Part 1
• Quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and removals, GHG inventory design, development and management
In-depth review of:
• Relationship between GHG sources, sinks and facilities
• Mitigation activities for GHG emissions
• Calculation of Greenhouse Gas Inventory for an Organization
• Reporting of Greenhouse Gases for an Organization
Course Completion Criteria
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• Those who wish to reduce the carbon footprint of their organization and its products/services
• Companies that wish to:
• commit to tackling climate change;
• enhance climate change awareness and consumer engagement on environmental issues;
• Support implementation of policies on climate change management.
• Those who wish to implement a reduction and offsetting strategy for carbon/greenhouse emissions
• Those who are required to prepare/submit energy reports