8 hours (1day)
S$450.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
• A voluntary standard for auditable third-party verification, setting out the requirements to be met by organisations, including the establishment or improvement of workers’ rights, workplace conditions and an effective management system.
Learners will be able to:
• Understand the requirements of SA8000:2014
• Understanding of the purpose of an SA8000:2014
• Understand the key processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating and monitoring, reviewing and improving Social Accountability as stated in SA8000:2014
• Introduction – SA8000:2014 requirements.
• Guidance on how to fulfill requirements of SA8000:2014 within an organization.
• Understand the Social Accountability Requirements on
1. Child Labour
2. Forced or Compulsory Labour
3. Health and Safety
4. Freedom of Association & Right to Collective Bargaining
6. Disciplinary Practices
7. Working Hours
9. Management System
• The process involved to ensure SA8000:2014 is effectively planned, implemented and maintained
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• All staff of organization who are responsible for assisting their organization in planning and implementing SA8000:2014 in their organization.
• Staff who are responsible for their company’s Social accountability or SA8000:2014
• Personnel who are keen to have the knowledge to establish SA8000:2014