S$1926.00/- per participant (GST incl.)
Venue – Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
CQI-IRCA Approved Course Ref. No. : 17789
Become a business continuity lead auditor with the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Gain industry recognition and pave the way to continuing ISO 22301 compliance. Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits, managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 lead auditor, your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organisation.
Students who successfully complete this training course certified by CQI-IRCA (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated provisional auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI-IRCA BCM Lead Auditor (CQI-IRCA/1000).
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- Confidence planning and leading an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Stay up-to-date with business continuity best practice.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
- Qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor expertise in your organisation
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively by maintaining ISO 22301 compliance
- Build customer confidence through a commitment to business continuity.
Related Training Courses
For latest happenings Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn