9.5 hours (8 hours Training + 1-hour practical assessment & 30 minutes written exam)
S$321.00/- per pax (GST Incl.)
Training Centre (Pioneer)
No. 1 Soon Lee Street, #04-08 Pioneer Centre,
Written Exam: 0.5 hr.
Practical Assessment: 1 hr.
Course Medium: English
The main objective of the Working-At-Height Rescue training is to train the participants to gain the knowledge and the skills needed to successfully rescue the people involved in the event of a fall emergency during any Working-At-height related activity.
- WAH standards and WSHA Principles
- WAH Regulation and Workplaces requiring FPP
- Fall Prevention Plan Purpose and Elements
- Understanding Suspension Trauma
- Reacting to Fall Emergency
- Responding to Fall Emergency
- Types of Rescues
- Site Rescue Planning
- Pre Operational Rescue Planning
- Roles of Rescue Personnel
- Post Rescue Techniques
- Mechanical Rescue
- Rescue Kits