16 hours (2days)
S$550.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Learners will be able to:
• Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
• Understand the elements and operations of an EHS Management System (EHSMS) and its principal processes
• Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EHSMS
• Interpret the EHSMS requirements in the specific context of an organization
• Support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain EHSMS
• Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of an Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
• Introduction of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
• Benefits and needs of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
• Process Approach – PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT and Risk-based thinking concept
• Interpretation of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
• Documenting and implementing EHSMS
• Process of conducting an internal audit:
• Process Approach Auditing.
• Process Interaction.
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• New and experienced internal auditors who need to perform internal quality audits to EHSMS
• Individuals concerned about Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of the Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS)
• Individuals are interested to pursue a career in Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
• Participants who desire to have the knowledge and skills of conducting an internal audit on ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 in an organization.