Land survey course is about the measurement and mapping of our surrounding environment using mathematics, specialized technology and equipment. The Land Survey Course and certification will help the individual to learn how to use surveying technologies and software to capture, process and present electronic data and gain practical experience with industry-standard equipment.
24 hours (3 days)
S$449.40/- (GST Incl.) *
* Company-sponsored registrations are eligible for SDF funding.
Promotional Fee $321/- during Public Holidays
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne,
Course Code: CRS-N-0048780
- Introduction to Land Surveying and broad knowledge base in a wide variety of surveying contexts.
- Learn Basics in Chain, Compass Surveying and Levelling
- Learn wide-ranging operational surveying techniques
- Learn to conduct an engineering surveying project
- Implement a spatial information services project plan and perform advanced surveying computations.
Who Should Attend
- Beginners who want to take up their career in construction and civil engineering
- Anyone in the industry who are seeking to brush up their land surveying skills
Check our list of Professional & Specialized Courses
Follow Us on LinkedIn & Facebook