Quantity surveying course is all about managing costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from initial to final calculations. A quantity surveyor seeks to minimize the costs and enhance the value of a project maintaining and achieving the required quality and standards. The certificate course has been designed to provide advanced knowledge and understanding of quantity surveying techniques and practice.
24 hours (3 days)
S$720.00 + GST, Per Participant
Venue: Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
· Introduction to Quantity Surveying and advanced understanding of the fundamental activities
· Learn on the building ability, elements, components, materials, techniques and interpretation of documentation.
· Know the use of relevant mapping/measurement system, instruments and methods to conduct data collection
· Able to produce appropriate construction cost, schedule and material.
· Application of legal concepts and framework
Who Should Attend
· Beginners who want to take up their career in construction and civil engineering
· Anyone in the industry who want to upgrade their quantity surveying skills
Check our list of Professional & Specialized Courses
Follow Us on LinkedIn & Facebook