16 hours (2days)
S$650.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Learners will be able to:
• The key changes introduced in SS 651:2019 Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) in comparison to SS 506: Part 3: 2013 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
• Understand the alignment of SS 651:2019 with ISO 45001:2018, the incorporation of Annex SL High level structure and Process Safety Management into the body of ISO 45001:2018
• Understanding of the purpose of SS 651:2019 HSMS
• Understand the requirements of SS 651:2019 HSMS
• Establish and implement an SS 651:2019 HSMS – Requirements for the chemical industry
• Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an SS 651:2019 HSMS
• Support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an HSMS
• Main differences between SS 506: Part 3: 2013 and SS 651:2019
• Introduction – SS 651:2019 requirements.
• Benefits and needs of SS 651:2019
• Process Approach – PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT and Risk-based thinking concept incorporated
• Interpretation of SS 651:2019 Requirements
• Understand the new High-Level Structure of SS 651:2019 and learn how to apply it to an existing HSMS.
• Guidance on documenting and implementing HSMS.
• Learn how to effectively apply the SS 651:2019 changes to an existing Health and Safety Management System
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• Staff who are responsible for their company’s SS 651:2019 – Health and Safety Management System for the chemical industry (HSMS)
• Individuals concerned about Health and Safety Management System of their organization
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Health and Safety Management System
• HSMS Project Managers and Team Members