16 hours (2days)
S$650.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
20 Bendemeer Road, #04-06 BS Bendemeer Centre, Singapore 339914
Learners will be able to:
• The key changes introduced in SS 651:2019 Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) in comparison to SS 506: Part 3: 2013 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
• Understand the alignment of SS 651:2019 with ISO 45001:2018, the incorporation of Annex SL High level structure and Process Safety Management into the body if ISO 45001:2018
• Understand the requirements of SS 651:2019 HSMS
• Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of an Health and Safety Management System based on SS 651:2019, and in accordance with ISO 19011 – Guidelines for management system auditing.
• Learn about the main differences between SS 506: Part 3: 2013 and SS 651:2019
• Introduction – SS 651:2019 requirements.
• Process Approach – PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT and Risk-based thinking concept incorporated
• Interpretation of SS 651:2019 Requirements
• Process of conducting Internal audit
• Internal Audit process interaction.
• Reporting on Internal audit conducted
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. Certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• New and experienced internal auditors who need to perform internal audits to HSMS
• Staff who are responsible for their company’s SS 651:2019 – Health and Safety Management System for the chemical industry (HSMS)
• Individuals concerned about Health and Safety Management System of their organization
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Health and Safety Management System
• HSMS Project Managers and Team Members