bizSAFE is a five-step programme to assist SME’s to build up their WSH capabilities in order to achieve quantum improvements in safety and health standards at the workplace. To embark on the bizSAFE journey, your enterprise’s top management has to sign up for a bizSAFE Level 1 workshop for CEOs/Top Management conducted by the bizSAFE service providers. After application to WSH council following completion of the workshop, your company will be granted bizSAFE Level 1 status.
3 hours (Average duration)
S$100.00 + GST Per Participant
E-Learning / Webinar Course
- Provide an understanding of the WSH Act and its subsidiary regulations including Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations and Code of Practice on Workplace Safety and Health Risk Management (RMCP)
- Introduction to the concept bizSAFE.
- Enable top management to understand the role they play towards cultivating good safety culture in the workplace.
- Facilitate participants to prepare their own WSH Policy.
- Overview of the WSH Act, subsidiary legislation.
- Introduction to Risk Management concept, bizSAFE Concept
- How to create a conducive safety culture in the company.
- Financial planning; balancing profitability and safety in the organization.
- Individual Assignment/ Group Discussion.
- Official endorsement of the company’s WSH Policy.
*Please take note:
- Log in details will be sent to participants together with the registration confirmation
- Registration must be done one day before the course date
- Participants need to open the Webinar link 15 minutes before the mentioned time
- Log in details will be sent to participants together with the registration confirmation.
- Participants are to complete the e-learning course (all slides and assignments) within 7 days upon receiving their account login details.
- The validity of login will expire after 7 days, after which the account will be closed for processing of results.
Visit here – For a list of bizSAFE Training & Consultancy Services – Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & Star
Follow Us on LinkedIn & Facebook