This course will cover effective planning and management traffic control at work zone and public safety. Attendees will learn proper management for traffic control and road safety as well as proper planning based on previous case studies.
- Traffic Management Objective
- Understanding related Acts and Regulations
- Traffic Control Plans
- Policy for Traffic Management
- Safe Work Practice and Procedure
- Traffic Control Assessment and rectifications
- Case Studies discussions
For all Engineers, Management and WSH personnel who are involved in planning, project management and WSH professionals assessing the work on / near / adjacent to the road or construction site access (especially those involved in LTA roadwork projects & construction worksites), and personnel responsible for Safety, Health and Risk Management.