16 hours (2days)
S$550.00/- (Inclusive of GST)
Main Office (Bendemeer)
72 Bendemeer Road, #03-29 Luzerne, Singapore 339941
Using the requirements of the internationally adopted SS 506 – 3: 2013, the SS 506 Internal Auditor course seeks to provide knowledge and practical skills required for Auditing Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems of the chemical industry.
Benefits of course
• Develop skills to identify Hazards and Risks and initiate control measures.
• Acquire knowledge on the implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety Management system including identification of training needs, developing communication systems, procurement, etc.
• Be able to identify various means of OHS monitoring and regulatory compliance evaluation.
• Introduction of SS 506 – 3: 2013 OHSMS Requirements for the chemical industry
• Overview of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
• Concept of hazard risk identification
• Competence, Training and Awareness
• Process of conducting an internal audit:
• Process Approach Auditing.
• Process Interaction.
• Participants will need to attend 100% of the course. A certificate will be awarded after successful course completion.
• This course is catered for technical staff, management representatives and steering committee members of organisations who are implementing or are currently SS 506 – 3: 2013 certified.